Safety Management Systems
A safety management system (SMS) is a systematic approach to managing safety, including the necessary organisational structures, accountabilities, policies and procedures. Corballis has extensive experience in implementing Safety Management Systems in line with industry regulations such as ICAO and EASA. We use the latest technologies and business processes in a flexible manner designed to meet your specific organisational needs leading to reduced number of incidents and improving the safety culture across your organisation.
- Regulatory compliance: Built-in support for the implementation of your SMS as per industry regulation requirements.
- Complete solution: Our safety management solutions provide a full spectrum of modules ranging from policies and objectives, safety risk management, safety assurance and safety promotion, providing you with an end-to-end safety platform.
- Industry expertise: Corballis has earned a strong implementation reputation in aviation and other key industries.
- Policy and objectives:
- Flexible management of policies and procedures
- Cutting edge document and record management
- Fully customisable roles and responsibilities
- Powerful management of safety objectives and indicators
- Safety risk management:
- Extensible reporting and investigation
- Effective impact and causal analysis
- Manual and automatic hazard identification
- Identify potential safety issues
- Effortless safety risk analysis
- Streamlined change requirements management
- Documented risk acceptance
- Seamless implementation management
- Easy to use issue tracking and management
- Efficiently review and classify safety events using the Event Risk Classification (ERC) matrix
- Store all your safety data and ERC assessments in a safety database
- Detect adverse trends in your safety data
- Safety assurance:
- Intuitive change and performance monitoring
- Rich visualisation of safety objectives and indicators
- Advanced audit and review capabilities
- Automatic notifications and alerts
- Safety promotion:
- Simple capturing of lessons learned
- Integrated management of safety library
- Improved information sharing and training / learning capabilities
We have successfully completed many safety related projects. Follow the links below to find out more.